1,600 Watt 4 Channel Amplifier
|Channels & Class||4 Ch. A/B|
|RMS @ 4Ω Bridged||2 x 360|
|RMS @ 2Ω||4 x 180|
|RMS @ 4Ω||4 x 150|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||97dB|
(2.125" H x 8.25" W)
|Bass Boost (45Hz)||0-12dB|
|Remote Gain Control||-|
- 12dB Crossovers
- Filter out frequencies that could cause damage to speakers, or that subwoofers can't play via 12dB/octave slope high pass & low pass crossovers.
- Input Mode Selector
- An Input Mode Selector allows the front and rear channels to receive signal from only the front channel RCA inputs. If your head unit has only 1 set of RCA outputs, the Input Mode Selector eliminates the need for noise inducing Y-splitters by internally coupling the input signal.
- Pre-Amp Outputs
- Sending a single signal from your head unit to multiple amplifiers in your system is easy using the pass-thru pre-amp outputs
- All MOSFET Amplifier
- BAMF amplifiers use MOSFET transistors for the power supply & output stages. MOSFET transistors increase durability and longevity over bi-polar counterparts...
- 12db Bass Boost
- Utilize a built in 45Hz bass boost for up to 12dB of gain. Get the most power from your BAMF amplifier.
- All MOSFET Transistor Amplifier
- Regulated Pulse Width Modulation Circuitry
- 2 Ohm Stereo, 4 Ohm Bridged Stable
- Tri-Mode Capable
- Three-Way Protection Circuitry
- Front Panel Connections & Controls
- Direct Input 4 ga. Power & 8 ga. Speaker Terminals
- Top Panel Status Indicators
- Die Cast Aluminum Chassis
- Chassis Integrated Mounting Feet
- Jet Black Texture Coat Finish
- 17ft. 4ga. 4 ch. Amplifier Installation Kit
- 3 Farad Power Capacitor
- 7-Band 1/2 DIN Equalizer