4,000 Watt 1 Channel Amplifier
|Channels & Class||Monoblock D|
|RMS @ 1Ω||1 x 2,200|
|RMS @ 2Ω||1 x 1,700|
|RMS @ 4Ω||1 x 1,200|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||100dB|
(2.125" H x 8.25" W)
|Bass Boost (45Hz)||0-18dB|
|Remote Gain Control||Included|
- 18dB Crossovers
- Filter out the frequencies your subwoofers can't play and use the power for what they can play via 18dB/octave slope low pass, & subsonic crossovers.
- Remote Gain Control
- The remote gain control allows amplifier level adjustment from a remote location in the vehicle.
- Strap Amps Together
- Get double 1 ohm power on a 2 ohm load by strapping two like amps together. All pre-amp adjustments and remote control are done from one Master amp.
- All MOSFET Amplifier
- BAMF amplifiers use MOSFET transistors for the power supply & output stages. MOSFET transistors increase durability and longevity over bi-polar counterparts...
- 12db Bass Boost
- Utilize a built in 45Hz bass boost for up to 12dB of gain. Get the most power from your BAMF amplifier.
- 180° Phase Switch
- Phase align the subwoofer sound waves with the front speakers so both hit your ear simultaneously. Phase aligning the normally out-of-phase subwoofer sound waves increases the bass your ears pick up.
- All MOSFET Transistor Amplifier
- Regulated Pulse Width Modulation Circuitry
- 1 Ohm Stable Class D Monoblock
- Pre-Amp Outputs
- Three-Way Protection Circuitry
- Front Panel Connections & Controls
- Direct Input 4 ga. Power & 8 ga. Speaker Terminals
- Top Panel Status Indicators
- Die Cast Aluminum Chassis
- Chassis Integrated Mounting Feet
- Jet Black Texture Coat Finish
- 2ga. Amplifier Installation Kit
- 20 Farad Hybrid Power Capacitor
- Bass Maximizer